Have you ever wondered what impact you could have on the world if you only said ‘yes’? We know from experience that serving Christ on the mission field can be one of the most transformative experiences of your life!
If you have a passion for missions, want vocational, technical, job training, and are willing to dedicate some time in the service of Jesus and His Dominican people, then this opportunity is for you. Make friends, meet family, bless people and grow yourself as you work alongside ‘on the field’ missionaries and get a taste for what Jesus is doing in the Dominican Republic.
Why do we do internships?
We have always had a passion for youth and seeing their relationship with God flourish. Although college aged people aren’t the first group that come to mind when you hear the word ‘missionary’, we believe that they have enormous potential to positively impact both global and local missions in the world today.
Why not join us and let us help you discover God’s call within as you experience life on the mission field. We are excited to meet you!
Steps to becoming an intern:
- Read over all the info in the INTERN INFO document below
- Email us and include the dates and length of time you are interested in staying
- Fill out the application below, include your testimony and email it to us
- Have your pastor and another (non-family) reference fill out the reference form below
- Start raising support! (Cost is $320/month for the months of May-August plus $20 for each weekly night out staff meal. You must also cover your airfare & exit visa (roughly $30 USD a month). If you come the months September-April the cost is $420 plus $20 for each weekly staff meal plus airfare and exit visa (roughly $30 USD a month).
- Continue praying & make sure this is something you are willing to commit yourself to!
- Understand what the mission & culture of MISSION TwentyFive 35
- Come up with five personal goals you’d like to accomplish during your time in the Dominican
- Agree to the intern contract (‘non-negotiables’ listed in the Information document below)